1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. What Injured Workers Need to Know
  4.  » How Do I Report Unsafe Working Conditions?


Reporting unsafe working conditions can prevent construction injuries.

Unsafe working conditions are a leading cause of construction accidents and injuries. If you have been injured in a construction site accident, improper or inadequate safety measures may be to blame. Fill out our FREE case evaluation form today to speak to a construction accident attorney about filing a lawsuit to recover compensation for your injuries.

Construction workers who want to report unsafe working conditions can also file a complaint through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA.) Visit OSHA’s website for complete details on filing a complaint.

Construction workers can report unsafe working conditions by either filing a complaint online or calling your local OSHA Regional Office. If the workplace hazard is life-threatening or an emergency exists, call 1-800-321-OSHA. To read more about filing a complaint with OSHA, please view our most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding OSHA complaints.

& Work Injuries

Free Initial Case Review

Fill out our short online contact form for a FREE, immediate case review, or call us locally at 212-736-5300 today. The lawyers in our firm work on a contingency basis, so we do not collect any money unless we win your case.