Medical Malpractice Case Results
Impressive Results on Behalf of NYC Clients Injured by Medical Negligence
The New York attorneys at Block O’Toole & Murphy have a history of significant results on behalf of clients injured by the negligence and mistakes of medical providers, hospitals and other care facilities.
Learn About Our Verdicts and Settlements for Clients Hurt by Medical Malpractice
Listed below are additional medical malpractice recoveries* we have obtained for our clients:
- A $9,792,412 jury verdict on behalf of a client who was injured during brain surgery
- A $6 million settlement for an infant who developed cerebral palsy as a result of medical negligence during labor and delivery
- A $4 million settlement, the largest brachial plexus settlement in the State of New York, for a child who suffered a brachial plexus injury during birth and, as a result, has limited use of his left arm
- A $2.3 million settlement for an infant who suffered an injury to the large colon due to pediatrician negligence to result in an $18,074,933.08 payout over the infant’s lifetime
- A $2.25 million settlement for a patient who was undergoing back surgery when the surgeon’s drill pierced a bone, causing nerve damage
- A $1.95 million settlement for a patient who suffered a stroke during surgery, resulting in partial paralysis
- A $1.49 million settlement for negligence during physical therapy, resulting in aggravation of neck injuries
- A $1.25 million verdict in a failure to diagnose case against the city of New York
- A $1,000,075 settlement for a woman who suffered an injury to her gallbladder during laparoscopic surgery
- A $1 million verdict for a social worker who was injured during surgery
- A $1 million settlement for a patient who required the removal of a kidney after the defendant failed to advise her that she needed follow-up treatment
For more information about these medical negligence cases and a complete list of the successful results our lawyers have obtained, please visit our Verdicts & Settlements page.
Contact Us to Learn More
We offer a FREE, no-obligation consultation so that you can have the opportunity to discuss your case with our attorneys at no cost. If you have been injured while under the care of a medical professional, learn how we can help you. Call Block O’Toole & Murphy at 212-736-5300, or contact us online today.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.