New York Roof Fall Injury Lawyers
Fighting for Full Compensation for the Victims of Construction Site Falls
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), falls are the leading cause of fatalities in the construction industry. Falls from roofs and other heights account for one-third of all construction-related deaths. Roof falls also cause countless severe injuries to workers every year. Many roof fall accidents take place because workers are forced to perform their job under extremely dangerous conditions.
Call a NYC Work Accident Lawyer for Help After an Injury
At the law firm of Block O’Toole & Murphy, our New York roof fall injury attorneys are here to fight for the full amount of compensation you may deserve if your accident was caused by another party’s negligence. If you were seriously injured in a roof fall accident at a New York construction site, you may be facing years of medical expenses, lost wages, lifestyle limitations and other problems. Although workers’ compensation may cover some of your bills, it may not provide the full amount of money you need to recover and move forward with life. Call us at 212-736-5300 or contact us online for a FREE consultation.
Common Causes of Roof Falls
Negligence claims involving falls often include one of two factors:
- Inadequate maintenance and cleanup: Debris, tools and other materials left on roofs can pose slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall hazards.
- Insufficient construction safety gear: Construction project deadlines, financial constraints and other pressures can result in dangerous shortcuts such as construction supervisors failing to provide workers with fall restraints and other vital safety equipment.
Contact Us if You Feel Off a Roof in Any New York Borough
If you suffered serious injuries in a roof fall or other construction-related accident, get a FREE, no-obligation case evaluation from Block O’Toole & Murphy. Call our New York City office at 212-736-5300, or contact us online today.
- $5,000,000 verdict for an electrician helper who sustained injuries in a work-related fall during construction
- $4,475,000 settlement for young children of a construction worker killed in a fall
- $2,700,000 for a union roofer who fractured his leg and back
- $1,350,000 recovery for a construction worker who fell off a roof
For a complete list of the successful results Block O’Toole & Murphy has obtained for clients, please visit our Verdicts & Settlements page.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.