Legal Resource Guide
Our site’s Resource Guide serves to provide helpful information for New Yorkers to better understand their legal options after an accident and also be aware of current safety issues. To learn more, review our articles below or call us for a free legal consultation: 212-736-5300.
- What to Do If You’ve Been Hit by a Car as a Pedestrian
- Crucial Steps to Take After You’ve Been Hit by a Truck, Bus, or Car While Biking
- Truck Accident Claims: A Legal Guide
- Distracted Driving in New York: Laws and Statistics
- Crucial Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents On The Rise In New York City
- To Prevent Truck Accidents, Drivers Need to Know NYC is Different
- Filing an Auto Insurance Claim: What to Expect
- Pedestrian Safety: Tips and Overview
- Truck Accident Prevention
- Statistics About New York Truck Accidents Fail To Tell The Whole Story
- Despite Slight Uptick in Injuries and Accidents, NYC Mass Transit is Among the Best
- Proposal to Prevent Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents
- Why Intersections Can Be Dangerous for Cyclists, Pedestrians, & Drivers
- New York City Truck Crashes
Construction & Work Accidents
- Ladder Falls at Work: What Are My Legal Rights?
- Causes of Ladder Accidents
- Important Next Steps After a Ladder Fall
- Frequently Asked Questions About Construction Accidents
- Falls from Scaffolding: What Are My Legal Rights in New York?
- Take steps to prevent dangerous NY crane accidents
- New York Scaffolding Law Reform: A Step Backward In Worker Safety
- Scaffolding and OSHA Regulations
- Benefits of Unions in New York’s Construction Industry
- Injuries To Women In Construction
At Block O’Toole & Murphy, we advocate for clients who were injured because of another party’s negligence. Whether the injuries resulted from a car crash, construction site fall, or other accident, our attorneys are experienced in litigating personal injury cases and fighting for maximum compensation on behalf of our clients. Since 2012, no other law firm in New York recovered more case results exceeding $1 million than Block O’Toole & Murphy. To date, we recovered over $1.5 billion for clients injured in serious accidents.
For more information about these topics, or to discuss a possible personal injury case, contact our New York City lawyers at 212-736-5300 or fill out our Contact Form for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Our practice focuses on car accidents, workplace injuries, construction accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, and other personal injury matters. To learn more about each specific practice area, please visit the following links:
- Work Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- Ferry or Boat Crashes
- Other Personal Injury Cases
There are many different laws that govern personal injury lawsuits. To get more details about your legal rights, call Block O’Toole & Murphy today for a free case review: 212-736-5300
We serve all New York State, including the following counties: Bronx, Queens, Kings, New York, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, and Erie.