$1,281,000 Awarded to Client Who Suffered a Fractured Pelvis After Car Accident
A 54-year-old man was a passenger in a van that was hit by another vehicle on the highway. As a result of the accident, he suffered fractures to the pelvis and pinky finger. Represented by Block O’Toole & Murphy, he received $1,281,000.
Court and County
Age and Occupation of Plaintiff
54-year-old deliveryman for Florence E. Smith Senior Services
Description of Case
Plaintiff was a passenger in one of the service’s vans, which was traveling eastbound on the Grand Central Pkwy on-ramp to the northbound Whitestone Expressway (I-678) in Queens, when it was hit by a truck.
Plaintiff sustained multiple injuries, including Comminuted and displaced fracture of the acetabulum and a fractured fifth metacarpal of the right (dominant) hand.
Top Legal Representation for Those Hurt in Car Accidents
The attorneys at Block O’Toole & Murphy have dedicated their careers to fighting for the rights of injury victims. Our results speak for themselves. To date, we recovered over 100 auto accident cases worth $1 million or more, and since 2012, our law firm attained more verdicts and settlements exceeding $1,000,000 than any other law firm in New York.
Select verdicts and settlements for clients who suffered pelvic fractures and other injuries after a car crash include:
- $13,500,000 settlement for a pedestrian who suffered brain injuries and multiple fractures, including a broken pelvis, after a violent car collision
- $12,000,000 settlement ($71,643,000 anticipated payout) for a child who was struck by a car and suffered multiple pelvic fractures and other serious injuries
- $3,925,000 settlement for a 44-year-old man who suffered multiple injuries, including pelvic fractures, after an auto accident
- $2,100,000 settlement for a cyclist diagnosed with multiple injuries, including fractures to the left pelvis, after he was hit by a truck
- $1,475,000 recovery for a mother who suffered broken bones to her nose, pelvis, and humerus after an auto accident
To speak with an experienced Block O’Toole & Murphy lawyer, please call 212-736-5300. We serve New York and New Jersey.