$2,840,000 for Cervical Herniated Discs and Cervical Radiculopathy After Car Accident
In a New York case, a 47-year-old data processor was driving in Manhattan when she was hit by another vehicle. As a result of the crash, she sustained serious cervical spinal injuries, including herniated discs at C3-4, C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7 with cervical radiculopathy. Represented by Block O’Toole & Murphy, she received $2.84 million.
Court and County
Age and Occupation of Plaintiff
47-year-old data processor with the New York City Police Department
Description of Case
Plaintiff claimed that she was traveling in the middle lane of Canal St. when Defendant, traveling in the left lane, struck the rear driver a side of her vehicle, pushing it two or three car lengths, then dropping it to the ground. Defendants stipulated to 100% liability after jury selection without locating their clients.
Herniated cervical discs at C3-4, C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7 with positive compression and cervical radiculopathy.
This case was handled by Partner Jeffrey A. Block
Since 2012, no other law firm attained more results exceeding $1 million in New York State than Block O’Toole & Murphy. Our attorneys work tirelessly to make sure our clients receive maximum compensation they are entitled to under the law. For a free legal evaluation, please call: 212-736-5300.
Cervical Herniated Discs and Radiculopathy After a Serious Accident
If you’ve been injured as a result of a car crash or other accident, it’s important to understand your legal rights. The attorneys at Block O’Toole & Murphy are experienced in litigating personal injury lawsuits for victims with cervical spinal injuries. Select results include:
- $3,500,000 settlement for a pedestrian with a herniated disc at C6-7 and chronic radiculopathy at C5-6 after he was struck by a falling object
- $3,400,000 settlement for worker with knee injuries and right cervical radiculopathy (C6) after an on-the-job fall
- $2,250,000 settlement for a victim in a staircase fall incident who sustained a herniated disc at the C5-C6 level and was diagnosed with cervical radiculopathy
- $1,941,000 verdict for an auto accident victim with herniated discs at C5-6 and C6-7, which caused her cervical radiculopathy
- $1,715,496 settlement for a driver who suffered cervical radiculopathy at C5/6/7 after a rear-end collision
- $1,500,000 settlement for a man who was rear-ended by a delivery truck and suffered C5-C6 radiculopathy
To date, our attorneys have recovered over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients. If you’ve been hurt in an accident, we urge you to contact us for a free legal consultation today. Simply call 212-736-5300 or fill out our Contact Form.