$1,823,000 Jury Verdict for Bulging Discs in Neck From Car Accident
In a New York case, a 26-year-old man suffered bulging discs in his neck after a car crash . As a result of his injuries, he had to undergo injection therapy. The case was tried before a Brooklyn jury, and the jury awarded him $1.823 million.
Court and County
Age and Occupation of Plaintiff
Plaintiff was a 26 year old male medical resident physician on the date of the accident and 30 years old on the date of the verdict.
The Plaintiff sustained disc bulges in his neck. No surgery was performed although the plaintiff did undergo injection therapy.
The jury awarded the Plaintiff $1,823,000.
This case was tried to verdict by Partner Stephen J. Murphy.
If you suffered bulging discs in your neck or other serious injuries after an accident, it’s important to understand your legal rights. Dial 212-736-5300 or fill out our Contact Form to receive a free legal consultation.
Accident Lawsuits for Bulging Discs in Neck
The attorneys at Block O’Toole & Murphy are experienced in litigating a wide range of bulging disc injury cases. Select results involving bulging discs in neck after an accident include:
- $6,400,000 settlement for multiple fractures and bulging discs in neck after an on-the-job accident
- $2,500,000 recovery for a woman who suffered multiple injuries, including bulging discs at C4-5, C6-C7-C-8 levels after a t-bone car crash
- $2,400,000 settlement for a car accident victim with a disc bulge at C3/4 among other injuries
- $1,650,000 recovery for a mother and daughter after a serious collision. The daughter suffered a bulging disc in her neck.
- $1,065,000 settlement for an auto accident victim who suffered bulging discs in her cervical spine
To date, Block O’Toole & Murphy has recovered over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for accident victims. To learn more about your legal rights, call today: 212-736-5300