Representing Those Injured by Careless or Reckless Truckers
Both the federal government and New York state have strict rules and regulations governing truck drivers. When truckers fail to abide by these regulations, accidents frequently occur, injuring or killing innocent passenger car occupants, motorcycle riders, pedestrians and other individuals.
At the premier personal injury law firm of Block O'Toole & Murphy, we are committed to helping injury victims throughout New York recover maximum compensation for the damages they have suffered due to truck driver negligence. With an impressive record of verdicts and settlements — including more than 300 recoveries in excess of $1 million* dollars — our attorneys provide clients with personalized service and attention.
Examples of Potential Truck Driver Negligence
Unfortunately, many truck accidents happen each year because truck drivers fail to operate their vehicles in a responsible manner. Examples may include:
- Truck driver fatigue caused by driving more hours in a row than is permitted
- Speeding in order to increase profits
- Distracted driving involving cellphone use or other activities
- Driving drunk or under the influence of drugs
- Engaging in overly aggressive driving or road rage
- Failing to check mirrors before changing lanes
- Tailgating or driving too closely behind other vehicles
Call an Attorney for Negligent Trucker Injuries in New York
If you were seriously injured or a loved one was killed due to distracted driving or other truck driver negligence in New York City or anywhere else in the state, schedule a FREE consultation with our lawyers. Call Block O'Toole & Murphy at 212-736-5300, or contact us online today. Serving Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Brooklyn and all of NYC and NY State.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.