Personal Injury • Car Accidents • Construction Accidents • Wrongful Death
Block O'Toole & Murphy is one of the premier personal injury law firms in New York City. Our attorneys understand the pain, devastation and uncertainty that follow a serious injury and are here to help you and your family. We have had tremendous success fighting for persons who suffered serious injuries in all types of accidents, including:
- Construction accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Personal injury accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
Our attorneys are proud to represent members of trade unions as well as The New York City police, fire and sanitation departments who were injured while on the job. They are both clients and friends.
If you were injured in any type of accident, learn about your legal options. Contact the New York City lawyers at Block O'Toole & Murphy for a free, no-obligation consultation. Call us at 212-736-5300 or complete our online form to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Block O'Toole & Murphy?
Most people don't know how to select a personal injury attorney simply because they have never done it before. Here are some things to look for:
- Results: Our attorneys have an impressive record of success, including more than 175 cases with verdicts and settlements that exceed $1,000,000. We have recovered well over $750,000,000* on behalf of our injured clients.
- Focus on personal injury: We focus our practice exclusively on personal injury litigation; this means that we only represent individuals who suffered serious physical or emotional injuries.
- Resources: We are willing to invest the resources necessary to pursue the best results possible.
- Knowledge: Block O'Toole & Murphy has multiple injury attorneys who serve on the New York State Trial Lawyers Association's Labor Law Committee. This group leads the fight to preserve and improve the laws that protect construction workers in New York.
- Aggressive attorneys: Our team of personal injury attorneys includes a number of former prosecutors. Our experience as trial lawyers is a significant asset both in and out of the courtroom.
- Reputation: Lawyers all across New York refer cases to Block O'Toole & Murphy because they recognize our ability to deliver big results for their clients.
- Individualized attention: We are able to provide high-quality service to each client in part because we limit the number of cases we accept.
Call a New York Attorney for Construction Accidents, Car Accidents and More
Fill out our short online contact form for a free, immediate case review, or call us locally at 212-736-5300 today. Our New York personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, so we do not collect any money unless we win your case.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.