Personal Injury • Car Accidents • Construction Accidents • Wrongful Death
Block O'Toole & Murphy is one of the premier personal injury law firms in New York City. Our attorneys understand the pain, devastation and uncertainty that follow a serious injury and are here to help you and your family. We have had tremendous success fighting for persons who suffered serious injuries in all types of accidents, including:
Car Accidents • Construction Accidents • Wrongful Death
Block O'Toole & Murphy is a premier personal injury law firm in New York City. Our attorneys understand the pain, devastation and uncertainty that follow a serious injury caused by another party. We are here to help you and your family obtain the resources needed to move forward after a devastating accident.
If you were injured in any type of accident, learn about your legal rights. Contact the New York City lawyers at Block O'Toole & Murphy for a free, no-obligation consultation. Call us at 212-736-5300 or complete our online form to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Block O'Toole & Murphy?
Most people don't know how to select a personal injury attorney simply because they have never done it before. Here are some things to look for:
- Recognition: Our law firm and our attorneys have been recognized by many legal and professional organizations, including:
- Results: Our attorneys have an impressive record of success, including more than 175 cases with verdicts and settlements that exceed $1,000,000. We have recovered well over $800,000,000* for our injured clients.
- Reputation: Lawyers all across New York refer cases to Block O'Toole & Murphy because they recognize our ability to deliver big results for their clients.
- Aggressive attorneys: Our team of personal injury attorneys includes a number of former prosecutors. Our experience as trial lawyers is a significant asset both in and out of the courtroom.
- Knowledge: Block O'Toole & Murphy has several attorneys who serve on the New York State Trial Lawyers Association Labor Law Committee. This group leads the fight to preserve and improve the laws that protect construction workers in New York.
- Personal injury focus: We focus our practice exclusively on personal injury litigation. This means that we only represent people who suffered serious physical or emotional harm because of another party's negligence.
- Resources: We are willing to invest the funds necessary to pursue the best results possible. This includes hiring the best experts and specialists who can testify to the cause of a client's injury and the consequences of the injury to that person and his or her family.
- Individualized attention: We are able to provide high-quality service to each client in part because we limit the number of cases we accept.
The Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our lawyers handle all types of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including truck, car and pedestrian accidents
- Construction and other workplace accidents, including falls and safety violations
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries and diagnostic errors
- Defective products, including auto components such as airbags, ignition switches and brakes
- Slip and falls and other premises liability accidents caused by failure to maintain property
- Wrongful death resulting from any type of negligence or error
Representing Members of Construction and Other Trade Unions
Our attorneys are proud to represent members of trade unions as well as employees of the city's police, fire and sanitation departments who were injured on the job. They are both clients and friends.
Call a New York Attorney for Construction Accidents, Car Accidents and More
Fill out our short online contact form for a free, immediate case review, or call us locally at 212-736-5300 today. Our New York personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, so we do not collect any money unless we win your case.