Personal Injury • Car Accidents • Construction Accidents • Wrongful Death
Block O'Toole & Murphy is one of the premier personal injury law firms in New York City. Our attorneys understand the pain, devastation and uncertainty that follow a serious injury and are here to help you and your family. We have had tremendous success fighting for persons who suffered serious injuries in all types of accidents, including:
Car Accidents • Construction Accidents • Wrongful Death
Block O'Toole & Murphy is a premier personal injury law firm in New York City. Our attorneys understand the pain, devastation and uncertainty that follow a serious injury caused by another party. We are here to help you and your family obtain the resources needed to move forward after a devastating accident.
If you were injured in any type of accident, learn about your legal rights. Contact the New York City lawyers at Block O'Toole & Murphy for a FREE, no-obligation consultation. Call us at 212-344-0646 or complete our online form to schedule an appointment. Serving all of New York State.
Why Choose Block O'Toole & Murphy?
Most people don't know how to select a personal injury attorney simply because they have never done it before. Here are some things to look for:
- Recognition: Our law firm and our attorneys have been recognized by many legal and professional organizations, including:
- Results: Our attorneys have an impressive record of success, including more than 300 cases with verdicts and settlements that exceed $1,000,000. We have recovered almost $1 million for our injured clients.
- Reputation: Lawyers all across New York refer cases to Block O'Toole & Murphy because they recognize our ability to deliver big results for their clients.
- Aggressive attorneys: Our team of personal injury attorneys includes a number of former prosecutors. Our experience as trial lawyers is a significant asset both in and out of the courtroom.
- Personal injury focus: We focus our practice exclusively on personal injury litigation. This means that we only represent people who suffered serious physical or emotional harm because of another party's negligence.
- Resources: We are willing to invest the funds necessary to pursue the best results possible. This includes hiring the best experts and specialists who can testify to the cause of a client's injury and the consequences of the injury to that person and his or her family.
- Individualized attention: We are able to provide high-quality service to each client in part because we limit the number of cases we accept.
Call a New York Attorney for Construction Accidents, Car Accidents and More
Fill out our short online contact form for a FREE, immediate case review, or call us locally at 212-344-0646 today. Our New York personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, so we do not collect any money unless we win your case.