Block O'Toole & Murphy is one of the premier personal injury law firms in New York City. The personal injury trial attorneys at our firm are devoted to fighting on behalf of accident victims who have sustained catastrophic injuries.
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Boating and Ferry Accidents
Block O'Toole & Murphy is committed to making sure that juries understand how a catastrophic injury can truly devastate an individual's personal life, as well as his or her ability to work and function in society. Our track record, including a record-setting $32,756,156 verdict in Suffolk County, demonstrates our commitment to excellence in the courtroom. Our catastrophic injury trial lawyers are not interested in a "quick settlement." Our mandate is to make sure the clients we represent get everything they are entitled to under the law.
Listed below are some of the successful results we have obtained for our clients*:
- $32,756,156 verdict for injured Vietnam Veteran
- $20,181,484 verdict for man injured in collision caused by icy road condition
- $14,000,000 verdict for a motorcyclist who suffered serious injuries after being hit by a truck
- $12,000,000 settlement for a pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle
- $9,792,412 verdict for a man who was injured during brain surgery
- $9,263,326 recovery for an individual who sustained back injuries in an auto accident
- $8,000,000 verdict for a musician who sustained injuries to his back and knees
- $6,793,881 verdict for Union Laborer in Water Treatment Plant Accident
- $6,400,000 settlement for a union ironworker who fell from a height and injured his back
- $6,250,000 settlement for a construction worker who suffered a cervical spine fracture as a result of a jobsite fall
- $6,000,000 verdict for a man injured in a Brooklyn bus collision
- $5,500,000 verdict for a contractor who was injured in a tractor trailer accident
- $5,500,000 settlement for a worker who was injured in an elevator accident
- $5,500,000 verdict for an electrician that fell from an extension ladder and sustained a head injury
- $5,030,572 verdict for a laborer who was hurt in a scaffold accident
- $5,000,000 award for an auto accident victim who suffered activation of symptoms from a pre-existing condition
- $5,000,000 settlement for the family of a woman killed by a garbage truck that jumped the curb
- $5,000,000 verdict for a Carpenter injured in fall from a scaffold
- $5,000,000 verdict for an electrician helper injured in a work-related fall during construction
- $4,995,000 settlement for a laborer who sustained elbow and ankle injuries in a construction site fall
- $3,925,000 Settlement for Injured “Good Samaritan” in Locomotive, Tractor-Trailer Collision at Railroad Crossing
For more information and a complete list of the successful results our attorneys have obtained, please visit our Verdicts & Settlements page.
If you have been involved in an accident or have suffered a serious injury, the catastrophic injury attorneys at the law firm of Block O'Toole & Murphy will investigate your claim, explain your legal options, and aggressively pursue justice on your behalf. Depending on the circumstances surrounding the injury, you may be entitled to financial compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Contact the personal injury lawyers at Block O'Toole & Murphy to receive a free consultation today. Call us at 212-736-5300, or contact us online today.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.