Serving Injury Victims and Their Families
At Block O'Toole & Murphy, our status as one of New York City's premier personal injury firms affords us the opportunity to represent a diverse array of clients.
One thing all of our clients have in common is that they are deserving of the maximum financial compensation for the injuries and damages they have suffered as a result of individual or corporate negligence.
The clients we serve include laborers, professionals, children, retirees and others who have been injured or lost a loved one to a wrongful death.
Statute of Limitations: Act Quickly To Preserve Your Claim
Personal injury and wrongful death claims have a statute of limitations. It is crucial to discuss your potential claim with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure all deadlines are met.
Cases we handle include...
Construction Accidents & Work Injuries
- Construction Accident Law In New York
- What Injured Workers Need To Know
- Construction Accident Help
- Construction Injuries
- Types of Construction Accidents
- Construction Accident Prevention
- Undocumented Construction Workers
- Construction Accident Results
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Bus or Van Accidents
- Public Transportation Accidents
- Garbage Truck Accidents
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accident Results
- Surgical Mistakes
- Failure To Diagnose
- Anesthesia Injuries
- Gynecological Errors
- Types Of Medical Malpractice
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice Damages
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
- Birth Injuries
- Medical Malpractice Results
Other Areas of Personal Injury
- Defective Products
- Causes Of Personal Injuries
- Serious Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Personal Injury Results
Free, No-Obligation Consultation | No Fee If No Recovery
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by speaking to an attorney who will look out for your best interest. Contact us today for a free consultation where you can learn more about how we can help you recover.