Premier NYC Personal Injury Attorneys Representing Those Injured in Car, Truck, Motorcycle and Other Vehicle Accidents
At the law firm of Block O'Toole & Murphy, our premier New York motor vehicle accident attorneys are well-known for representing injured individuals and the families of wrongful death victims. We have extensive experience with cases involving:
- Car accidents: From whiplash and back injuries to traumatic brain injury and the loss of limbs, auto accident injuries resulting from another party's reckless or distracted driving can be seriously and permanently debilitating.
- Truck accidents:Trucking company negligence or truck driver negligence can result in devastating semi-truck or tractor-trailer accidents and deadly auto-truck collisions. We have an established record helping juries understand how a truck accident can significantly affect a person's life.
- Motorcycle accidents: Our attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of motorcyclists who have been injured. We achieved a $14 million verdict for a badly injured biker in Nassau County who was accused of riding negligently.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: Our lawyers provide experienced representation for individuals injured by taxis, courier vehicles, delivery trucks and other commercial vehicles.
- Bus or van accidents: Our law firm handles injury cases involving 15-passenger vans, school buses, tour buses and other vehicles.
- Pedestrian accidents: Attorneys at the firm assist pedestrians who suffered injuries after being hit by cars, taxis and other motor vehicles while walking in New York City.
- Public transportation accidents: When a resident or tourist is injured in a New York subway, bus, cab or train accident, he or she may be able to recover compensation for damages from the transportation authority responsible for the accident.
- Garbage truck accidents: We represent individuals injured in collisions with sanitation trucks as well as garbage truck operators and workers crushed or killed by the vehicles' powerful equipment.
To discuss a possible motor vehicle accident case with a New York lawyer, call us at 212-736-5300 or complete our online form to schedule a free consultation.
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Results
Our lawyers have obtained significant verdicts and settlements* for clients who were injured in all types for motor vehicle accidents. A few examples are listed here:
- $22,500,000 settlement for a car accident victim
- $20,181,484 verdict for man injured in collision caused by icy road conditions
- $14,000,000 verdict for motorcyclist hit by truck
To see more motor vehicle accident verdicts and settlements, visit our Motor Vehicle Accident Case Results page.
Motor Vehicle Crashes Affect Many Thousands in NYC
The New York State Department of Motor Vehicles collects statistics on motor vehicle accidents across the state, including New York City. In 2011, for example, there were 73,060 accidents, 268 of them fatal. In addition, 49,634 people were injured that year in car, truck, motorcycle and other types of motor vehicle accidents. These crashes involved more than 300,000 people, including more than 10,000 pedestrians.
Learn More About Our New York Attorneys
If you have been injured in a New York motor vehicle accident, schedule a free consultation with the experienced car accident injury attorneys at the law firm of Block O'Toole & Murphy. Call us at 212-736-5300, or contact us online today.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.