The personal injury attorneys at the New York City law firm of Block O’Toole & Murphy, LLP, are pleased to announce the publication of a new issue of the firm’s newsletter, Trial by Jury. The newsletter provides information about the firm’s results, new attorneys, testimonials from clients, and the charitable work undertaken by the firm’s partners, attorneys and staff.
Highlights of the latest issue of Trial by Jury include:
- The firm has appointed two new partners and hired one associate attorney and one of-counsel attorney.
- The firm once again appeared in the top verdicts and settlements lists in New York Magazine and New York Law Journal. The lawyers at Block O’Toole & Murphy had the most multi-million dollar verdicts in the state of New York.
- Daniel P. O’Toole was named Lawyer of the Year by the Institute of Jewish Humanities in late 2012.
- The testimonials include one that says it all: “Block O’Toole & Murphy showed me compassion. They really cared about my case.”
- Firm attorneys once again hosted an annual wine-tasting benefit for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. 2013 was a great year, raising more than $400,000 for the important work treating seriously ill children.
- Quotes from the named partners include one from Stephen J. Murphy: “I love fighting for victims, the folks who need someone to step up for them. When a defense witness comes in trying to hurt that victim,” Murphy adds, “there is nothing better than exposing them for what they are.”