The construction accident attorneys at the New York City law firm of Block O’Toole & Murphy, LLP, are pleased to announce the publication of a new issue of the firm’s newsletter. The newsletter provides information about the firm’s results, new attorneys, awards won and the charitable work undertaken by the firm’s partners, attorneys and staff.
Highlights of the latest issue of Trial by Jury include:
· The firm has hired two new attorneys and named two others as partners
· The firm was listed in the top verdicts and settlements lists in New York Magazine and New York Law Journal. Block O’Toole & Murphy had the most multi-million dollar verdicts in the state of New York by a wide margin.
· Partners Daniel O’Toole, Stephen Murphy and David Scher all serve on the New York State Trial Lawyers Association Labor Law Committee, a group devoted to maintaining and expanding laws that protect construction workers.
· The firm’s accolades this year include a listing in the Irish Legal 100. Stephen J. Murphy and Daniel P. O’Toole were recognized last fall at a ceremony held at the home of the U.S. ambassador to Ireland.
· Firm attorneys once again spearheaded an annual fundraising effort to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, hosting the annual fall wine tasting. 2013 was a record year, raising more than $400,000 for the important work of St. Jude’s.
To read more about the accomplishments of our firm and its lawyers and staff, review volume 4 of Trial by Jury.