Verdicts and Settlements Obtained by Our NYC Personal Injury Lawyers
The attorneys at the New York law firm of Block O'Toole & Murphy have a record of obtaining significant results for clients injured in an accident.
To learn about individual cases, scroll through the list below or call our injury lawyers at 212-736-5300. You may also contact us online to schedule a FREE initial consultation about your case.
Selected Personal Injury Case Results
Listed below are some of the successful results* the attorneys at Block O'Toole & Murphy have obtained for our clients:
- $32,756,156 verdict for injured Vietnam veteran
- $20,181,484 verdict for man injured in collision caused by icy road condition
- $14,000,000 settlement for a motorcyclist who suffered serious injuries after being hit by a truck
- $12,000,000 settlement for a pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle
- $9,792,412 verdict for a man who was injured during brain surgery
- $9,263,326 settlement for an individual who sustained back injuries in an auto accident
- $8,800,000 settlement for Queens woman who suffered brain injury in pedestrian accident
- $8,000,000 verdict for a musician who sustained injuries to his back and knees
- $6,793,881 verdict for union laborer in water treatment plant accident
- $6,400,000 settlement for a union ironworker who fell from a height and injured his back
- $6,250,000 settlement for a construction worker who suffered a cervical spine fracture as a result of a jobsite fall
- $6,000,000 settlement for a man injured in a Brooklyn bus collision
- $5,500,000 settlement for a contractor who was injured in a tractor-trailer accident
- $5,500,000 settlement for a worker who was injured in an elevator accident
- $5,500,000 settlement for an electrician that fell from an extension ladder and sustained a head injury
- $5,030,572 verdict for a laborer who was hurt in a scaffold accident
- $5,000,000 verdict for an auto accident victim who suffered activation of symptoms from a pre-existing condition
- $5,000,000 settlement for the family of a woman killed by a garbage truck that jumped the curb
- $5,000,000 verdict for a carpenter injured in fall from a scaffold
- $5,000,000 verdict for an electrician helper injured in a work-related fall during construction
- $4,995,000 settlement for a laborer who sustained elbow and ankle injuries in a construction site fall
- $3,925,000 settlement for injured "Good Samaritan" in locomotive, tractor-trailer collision at railroad crossing
- $3,258,000 verdict for man struck by forklift
- $2,750,000 settlement for Bronx woman injured in trip and fall on uneven sidewalk
- $2,750,000 settlement awarded to pedestrian accident victim for neck injuries
- $2,700,000 settlement for 54-year-old female pedestrian who fell and injured her spine and knee
- $2,150,000 for a woman injured in a left-turn collision in Nassau County intersection
- $2,000,000 settlement for a dietary aide who was injured in an elevator accident
- $1,500,000 settlement for a residential aide injured in a slip-and-fall accident outside her apartment
- $1,475,000 settlement for Brooklyn man after being struck by falling equipment
- $1,450,000 settlement in Brooklyn, New York case for a client who was injured in a bathroom ceiling collapse
For more information and a complete list of the successful results our attorneys have obtained, please visit our Verdicts & Settlements page.
If you have been involved in an accident or have suffered a serious injury, the catastrophic injury attorneys at the law firm of Block O'Toole & Murphy will investigate your claim, explain your legal options, and aggressively pursue justice on your behalf. Depending on the circumstances surrounding the injury, you may be entitled to financial compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Contact the personal injury lawyers at Block O'Toole & Murphy to receive a FREE consultation today. Call us at 212-736-5300, or contact us online today.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.