Manhattan Construction Accident Attorneys
The good news is that according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), jobs in the carpentry industry are projected to increase by 20 percent over the next decade. The bad news is that the BLS also reports that carpenters experience a higher than average rate of injuries and illnesses.
Carpenter accidents and injuries in New York often involve:
- Falls from unstable ladders, scaffolds or other heights
- Injuries from falling objects
- Injuries or amputations from saws and other tools
- Back injuries and other severe muscle strains
- Nail gun accidents
Block O'Toole & Murphy is a premier New York personal injury law firm dedicated to representing injured carpenters and other construction site workers throughout the state. Combining extensive, hands-on knowledge of New York Labor Law with a passion for pursuing results on behalf of hardworking people, our New York accident attorneys are here to advocate for full and fair compensation for work site injury victims.
Pursuing Maximum Compensation
At Block O'Toole & Murphy, we have earned a nationwide reputation for making sure both juries and insurance companies comprehend exactly how a carpenter's accident can impact his or her life as well as the lives of his or her family members. A few of our lawyers' case results in this area include*:
- $3,500,000 settlement for a journeyman carpenter injured while constructing a scaffold
- $3,000,000 settlement for a carpenter who sustained wrist and head injuries in a ladder fall
- $2,150,000 settlement for a union carpenter injured in a falling object accident
- $1,400,000 settlement for a carpenter who suffered injuries to the ring and middle fingers while operating a table saw
For a full list of the results our law firm has obtained, please visit our Verdicts & Settlements page. We proudly represent members of the Empire State Regional Council of Carpenters, the New York City District Council of Carpenters and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters Local Unions 11, 1163, 19, 286, 370, 66 and 747.
Consult Our Carpenter Injury Attorneys Serving New York
If you or someone you know was injured in a carpentry accident or suffered a contractor injury in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx or elsewhere in New York, do not hesitate to schedule a FREE consultation with Block O'Toole & Murphy. Call us today at 212-736-5300, or contact us online. Serving Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Brooklyn and all of New York City and NY State.
Se habla español | Мы Говорим по-Русски | Mowimy po Polsku
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.